What's Cancun Like?
People go to Cancun to soak up the sun at Tortuga Beach and to enjoy the many top attractions like Cancun Interactive Aquarium. This relaxing city is also known for its lovely seaside views and entertainment choices, not to mention being full of shops and restaurants. Collect beach glass at top spots like Delfines Beach and Turtle Beach. La Isla Shopping Mall and Aquaworld are other popular sights to visit.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cancun?
Below are the number of accommodations by star rating in Cancun and the surrounding area:
- 54 5-star accommodations from ILS 1411 per night
- 138 4-star accommodations from ILS 356 per night
- 204 3-star accommodations from ILS 91 per night
- 35 2-star accommodations from ILS 37 per night
How to Get to Cancun
Flights to Cancun
Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from central Cancun
Things to See and Do in Cancun
What to See in Cancun
- Tortuga Beach
- Delfines Beach
- El Rey Ruins
- Turtle Beach
- Langosta Beach
Things to Do in Cancun
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium
- Market 28
- Plaza Las Americas
Other Popular Cancun Attractions
- Dubai Palace Casino
- Las Americas Cancun Mall
- Caracol Beach
- Forum Beach
- Delphinus Dreams
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cancun?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, April (average 87°F)
- Coldest months: December, March, February, January (average 67°F)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, and November (average 0.21 inches of rainfall)
Why book with Travelor?
Over 550,000 hotels worldwide.
Fast, simple, and easy to use. Online hotel bookings simply by a push of a button.
By our social power we can assure you the cheapest vacation!
Over 1000 partners available at all times Travelor members are available 24/7 to ensure a perfect experience
Book Online Now! Click Here